Solar Panel Installation
We are dedicated to providing high quality and affordable solar panel installation services. Our team of highly-trained renewable energy engineers uses modern equipment during installation to ensure that you get quality services and value for money from start to finish.
What Are the Solar PV Panels?
Solar pv panels are a key component in renewable energy and can be used for heating, cooling, or electricity. They are made up of photovoltaic cells that convert sunlight into electricity.
Solar panels are made from semiconductors. There are three types of cells in solar panels:
- Monocrystalline solar panels are designed and constructed to be more efficient at higher temperatures, making them the perfect choice for home applications. They're also durable which means you'll get your money's worth with a high quality product that is built to last!.
- Polycrystalline solar panels are the most popular type of panel for homeowners. They are less expensive than monocrystalline and still highly efficient, making them a great option no matter your budget or location!
- Thin-film solar panels are lightweight, highly portable and under development. Although they may not be popular among homeowners yet due to the technology still being a bit of an unknown factor, there is potential that it could become one of the cheapest options in future years.
Contrary to common misconception, solar panels do not need direct sunlight to work, but rather just daylight. That means that solar panels can work even with grey skies. Still in order to display their maximum efficiency solar panels need direct sunlight - cloudy weather or shade from trees will reduce its effectiveness.
How Does Solar Panel Work
The conversion of light energy to electricity is called the photovoltaic effect. When sunlight hits the solar panels, it excites electrons on the surface of the silicon and causes them to flow freely in one direction. This creates an electric current which can be used as direct power for things like lights or stored for future use in batteries or other devices.
The solar panel is attached to an inverter which converts the direct current (DC) from the solar cells to alternating current (AC). Energy generated by a solar panel is fed into your home's electrical grid and saved in your battery bank during peak hours when you need it most
The Benefits of Installing Solar Panels on Your Home
- Solar panels are a great way to save money on your power bills
- Solar panels emit no greenhouse gases, meaning they're environmentally friendly
- The cost of solar panels has decreased substantially in the last few years, making them more affordable than ever before
- Your home will have increased value because it's environmentally friendly and sustainable
In Wales a typical 4kWp system can produce about 3,500 kilowatt hours of electricity per year, equaling an average home's needs. This saves over a tonne and a half of carbon dioxide each year.
What's Included in Solar Panel Installation
- Clear, professional advice from approved solar electricity installers
- A full service that includes design, installation and maintenance
- All work and materials insured and guaranteed
- Manufacturers warranty registration
How do I contact you?
We are ready and waiting to serve you with an excellence as the #1 electrical contractor in Swansea
If you want to experience our magic, we would love you to contact us!